Update to version 1.1.15 (17 June, 2011)
Update 1.1.15 is issued to correct a number of bugs
discovered since the last update in November 2010. The only new features in
version 1.1.15 are the surface source and energy bin options in external
source calculation mode (See Chapter 9 in the User's Manual).
The major bug fixes include:
The handling of scattering matrixes was also changed.
New output variables were added for group-to-group scattering production
cross sections and an option was added to account for (n,xn)
multiplication in removal cross sections (see Sec. 5.9 in the User's Manual).
- Problems with equilibrium xenon calculation in burnup
- Correction to a bug introduced in version 1.1.14 in
the use of Doppler-broadened cross sections in burnup calculation
- Correction to a bug involving data with coincident
energy points in Doppler-broadening pre-processor routine
- Energy group indexing problem in fundamental mode
- Problems with non-fissile burnable materials fixed
Note that the manual references are for the User's Manual
dated June 16, 2010. Section numbers in later versions may differ.